Team coaching is a great way to improve the effectiveness of an ensemble or a team. In team coaching, I assess what is holding the team back and then address issues including:
- the purpose, mission and goals of the team;
- creating effective meetings with full discussion of issues, coming to decisions and creating accountability among team members;
- configuring team roles based on strengths and talents;
- communication among team members;
- conflict management and resolution;
- and any other issue that can improve the team’s dynamic.
Teams who experience coaching find that they work more effectively together, appreciate each other’s strengths and talents, allocate responsbilities among team members, conduct more productive meetings, come to fair decisions, resolve conflict and accomplish their goals.
Group coaching is a regularly scheduled series of sessions with a group of like-minded people which I lead both in person and over the phone. In group coaching, you get the support that I provide to my individual clients together with the insights of a small circle of fellow “coachees.” The groups are formed around a specific theme and members of the group share a common purpose. The specific topics are selected and prioritized by consensus among group members. I work with pre-formed groups who are interested in learning together and advancing their goals with the support of like-minded individuals.