My clients are motivated, passionate people who are committed to being more successful. Many come to me at a point in their lives when they are wondering what they really want from their careers, their relationships and their personal lives. Now that the economy is in flux and the world as we know it is changing, my clients welcome my support as a collaborator and partner to help them
- gain clarity on what they are committed to,
- learn to trust themselves and tap into their reserves of positive energy, and
- take the steps that will enable them to change and lead the lives that they are capable of having.
If you relate to any of the following statements, coaching may be exactly what you need:
- I know I can be more successful but I don’t know how to get there.
- I love being an artist/musician but I am not sure how to succeed as a professional.
- I have so many interests and responsibilities that I have trouble finding balance and I often feel overwhelmed.
- I have so many interests and passions that I do not know how to decide on the right path and I am afraid to restrict my options.
- I want to be challenged and I am open to exploring new ideas.
- I feel like a round peg in a square hold and I know that I can be fulfilled and successful but I don’t know how to get there.
- I feel stuck and don’t know my next steps.
Here are results that my clients have experienced from coaching that can help you in the following ways:
Music and Artistic Careers
- Understand and trust your unique gift as a musician or artist—your personal brand—and pursue the projects and career paths that let you thrive
- Master the business and entrepreneurial skills that today’s musicians and artists need in order to be successful
- Create new revenue streams, including starting a business, and raise funds so that you can live successfully as a musician or artist
- Build and sustain a network of mutually-supportive professional contacts
- Transition from being a student to having a career as a professional musician or artist
- Change the direction of your music or artistic career and gain the confidence you need to have a professional career in the arts
- Take charge of and reorient your career by seeking out the opportunities that play to your strengths and let you do what you love
- Discover and leverage your strengths for greater success
- Maximize your potential by analyzing what it takes to succeed at work, zero in on gaps in your professional skills/and or knowledge and get the training you need to flourish in your career
- Figure out if you are in the right career and create a career plan based on what you love, what you are good at and what is important to you
- Prepare for a new career by rehearsing for interviews, honing your message and implementing effective search strategies
- Network with people who can become part if your professional support system
- Create your personal leadership styles by identifying your values and articulating your leadership principles.
- Discover and leverage your strengths for greater success in your leadership role
- Create and lead successful teams
- Identify future opportunities and create a plan for achieving them
- Manage challenges under stress for optimum decision-making and personal empowerment
- Master the skills and strategies of effective conflict management
Public Speaking and Communication Skills
- Develop confidence in your public speaking skills
- Articulate your passion so that you can excite your audiences and constituents
- Craft a compelling and engaging speech
- Master the art of delivering a great speech
- Learn the 5 top communication skills that will help you to get your points across and form a powerful connection with your listeners
- Identify your values and align your goals with what is important so that you make the right decisions and take the right actions
- Discover what you love and find ways to bring your passions into your life
- Discover your strengths and learn how to play to your strengths in your professional and personal life
- Develop confidence and a positive attitude
- Create a life purpose statement that pinpoints your mission in life and breaks down how to convert your vision into action
- Develop strong personal boundaries and learn to say no with confidence
Work/Life Balance and Time-Management
- Prioritize and choose the activities that support your long-term goals and values
- Learn how to say no so that you are achieving a healthy balance between your professional and personal lives
- Become more productive by learning how to delegate, manage your work load, minimize external distractions and overcome procrastination
If you want someone who can support you, stretch you and inspire you while you challenge yourself to discover the solutions that work best for you, call me at 917.747.5625 or email me to schedule a complimentary telephone session and explore how coaching can help you. You can also join my mailing list to receive periodic updates and tips on how to achieve authentic success.