My experience as an attorney in the business world dates from the mid-1970’s. I “made it” in the world of Big NYC law firms and then transitioned to careers in non-profit management, consulting and coaching. I know from personal experience how challenging it is to explore career options after investing so much time and hard work into achieving success in your chosen profession. I also know the challenge of balancing the demands of a career with the desire to have a rich family life and have time for my personal interests as well. This is especially true when you feel that your career does not align with your passions, strengths, values and/or your creativity.
My mission is to help you take charge of your career, your creativity and your personal life so that you can find fulfillment and happiness.
I also support you as you experiment with safe alternatives and learn what works best for you so that if would like to transition to a new career, you can build new skills sets, expand your network and experience yourself in new roles. I also help you tap into your passions, values and strengths in order to enrich both your professional and your personal life, as well as find ways to prioritize so that you are taking care of yourself and balancing the important elements of your life.
Through coaching, my clients are able to:
- Make important career choices based on what they really want to do – as opposed to what they think they should be doing.
- Find ways to enhance their current job experience by learning how to play to their strengths and incorporating their values into their work.
- Transition to a new career once they have created a plan based on authentic values, passions and strengths.
- Experiment with new directions in order to get clarity on what works best for them, build new skills and expand their networks to facilitate the transition to a new career.
- Attain balance in their professional and personal lives.
Click here for more specific results that my clients have gotten from coaching.
If you are ready to achieve the success you know you deserve, click here or call me at 917.747.5625.